Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Flickr Frolic Fridays

Sorry - my Flickr Frolic Friday is a day late because I was having internet problems yesterday and couldn't log on to put my post up. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! Wait until you see what I've been up to!  :)


Pretty much the only reason I go to the CNE every year. I love this building.  :)


I'm actually not a huge fan of candy apples. As a child, I never got past the fact that I had to eat a WHOLE apple after I finished with the coating (and somehow, the coating to apple ratio never seemed very equal to a five-year-old), and now, as an adult, I still have never really developed a taste for them...but wow, this display at the Venetian in Las Vegas could serious change my mind about candy apples...


Dragonfruit. I love how beautiful and exotic these fruits look. They actually taste kind of bland considering how vibrant they are, but it's still fun to cut one open once in a while. Maybe I could find a recipe that uses these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a leaving comment - I love hearing from my readers!