Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

buongiorno roma!

Paul and I are off to Rome!

This is our first trip to Italy and we're super excited to see all the amazing sites and eat some real Italian food! We don't get to travel as often as we'd like (why is travelling so EXPENSIVE?!) so we try to make every minute away count. Since we decided at the last minute to go to Rome, we don't really have a set itinerary so are kind of going with the flow and trying to plan things "on the fly".

I'd love it if you joined me (sort of) on our trip! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (ID: kitchenfrolic) to see what we're up to and what we're eating. If you've been to Rome before, we'd love to get your tips and recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a leaving comment - I love hearing from my readers!